Tenth Anniversary Celebration
Meet the Architect at our 10th Anniversary Party & Golf Tournament
Our Anniversary Bash will be a ton of fun. Everyone is welcome to enjoy Putting Contests, Golf Ball Art, Fun Golf activities and Marshmallow long drive contest. We’ll all have a great lunch with stories about the good old days building a golf course, and toasting to the next ten years at Bandon Crossings.
There will be a two-person best ball tournament on Saturday with a chance to play against our Celebrity teams:
- Dan Hixson, Golf Course Architect and Amy
- Brant Hathorn, Superintendent since Day One, with Alan Young, our token Scotsman and 12 year veteran greens keeper
- Jim Wakeman, Head Golf Professional
We’ll start out with a Horserace, Friday 4:00 pm, September 15, Free to Tournament playersPutting contests on Saturday: 9 am and 1 pm
- $3 per person entry fee
- 50% back to winner
- 50% to Port Orford scholarship fund.
Raffle for Great Prizes
- Only $1 per ticket
- Drawing at 3 pm
- 2 Person Best Ball, with Handicap and Non-handicap Divisions
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, 10 am Shotgun start
- Entry Fee only $95 per person or $71 for Annual Pass holders
- Our Celebrity twosomes will play one hole with each group; you can elect to use their score as your team score
- Reduced rate for Friday practice round.
- Optional team honeypot $40 per team.
- Continental Breakfast , Lunch, Awards
- Golf cart, range balls, green fee, commemorative tee-gift, prize fund
- Cypress Flight, for USGA handicapped player’s/teams.
- Madrone flight, for player’s/teams without USGA handicaps.
- Handicaps NOT required: Callaway handicap system will be used for golfers without handicaps.
- Closest to pin & longest drive prizes for men & women