Destination Bandon Wedding Package
A Special Location
When you start with a beautiful spacious environment, it’s always a great setting for a wonderful special event. This great heathland golf course, Bandon Crossings, is just such a setting. Located just five miles south of the quaint town of Bandon-by-the Sea on the beautiful Oregon Coast, it is a wonderful location for any special event.
A Wonderful Space
The Cypress Room event center has been designed specifically to offer a comfortable and spacious environment to enjoy friends, family and guests.
The event space includes a 2000 square foot room with rustic open beam ceilings. One wall opens to the beautiful outdoor setting of the golf course and wetlands. Your event can expand outside to take advantage of the lovely setting and moderate weather, or remain comfortably inside if the weather is less than inviting. The Cypress Room can seat 100 people at tables for a reception, with plenty of room for a dance floor.
Large glass doors allow for great views if the weather is a little chilly and also open to the beautiful outdoors to expand the wedding space.
The ceremony can be held inside, or out on the spacious lawn with views overlooking the golf course.
A Great Place to Stay
There is a large guest house on premises, A Home on the Range, which sleeps up to 18 people, and is the perfect accompaniment to the event center. It has plenty of room for a bride to dress and the wedding party or out of town guests to congregate and stay overnight both before and after. It can also be used for a small rehearsal dinner, up to 25 people.
A two night stay is included in the Destination Bandon Wedding Package, and the stay can be extended for additional nights before or after, schedule permitting.
An Amazing Course to Play
The location is of course ideal for a pre-wedding golf outing which allows for fun and bonding. Golf for 4, including 18 hole green fees, cart and range balls, is included in the Destination Bandon Wedding Package, for use anytime in the week prior to the wedding. Additional players can be added, and with 12 players the staff will supply KP and Long Drive competitions. Special group rates and prizes help make it a memorable part of the Big Event. Bandon Crossings is highly acclaimed and was named one of the top 10 new courses in the US by Golf Magazine when it opened in 2007. It was named a Hidden Gem by Links Magazine and the Portland Oregonian said you should play here!
Wedding Package Pricing:
Wedding and reception venue for 50 people, lodging at A Home on the Range, and golf for 4, as detailed below
|invite up to 75 people||
|OR invite up to 100 people||+500|
October through April Discount:
Sunday and Friday Discount:
Monday through Thursday Discount:
Included in the Wedding Package
- Green Grass Ceremony outside on the first tee, or inside the Cypress Room
- Reception in the Cypress Room including tables and chairs
- Bar set up and one bartender for up to 5 hours, serving beer, wine and champagne
- Gift Table, Sign In Table, Cake table, D.J table with chair
- 3 Hours to Decorate on the day of wedding
- One hour rehearsal previous day, subject to availability
- Golf Cart usage for Photo shoot- staff will transport the Bride and Groom with photographer to photo location on golf course
- Bride and Groom Champagne Toast with 2 glasses. Champagne included
- Use of Bandon Crossings Wedding Knife and Serving Utensils for cake
- Large screen smart TV with wireless connection for wedding slide show or videos during the reception in the Cypress Room
- Portable wireless sound system with microphone
- Two nights lodging for up to 18 people in A Home on the Range
- Golf for four with cart and range balls during the week before the wedding
- Provide your own licensed caterer
- You or your caterer will provide and setup tableware
- Caterer will set up food and provide staff for food service and cleanup
- Order from our fine selection of beers, wines, and champagnes. Choose up to 2 beers on tap. Hard liquor service available with an additional fee.
- Complementary pitchers of ice water
- House brewed ice tea and lemonade available
- Other soft drink options
An Oceanfront Home for Your Guests or Honeymoon
Our five ocean front homes are a great way to entertain out of town guests or spend a honeymoon! All About the View Town Homes each have 3 bedrooms and great views:
The Dunes House at Bandon has incredible ocean views, easy beach access, and sleeps 10:
All Sunsets & Surf has 4 bedrooms and lots of space to enjoy each other and the ocean:
Pacific Panorama has 5 bedrooms plus a loft and private beach access, sleeping up to 14:
An Incredible Place to Visit
Bandon may have the most spectacular beaches on the Oregon Coast, and that’s saying something! Miles of specatuclar beaches and world famous golf courses await your guests.